My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 January 2006

Beginnings...


After a few false starts and life getting in the way of knitting, I have finally begun "Jen' s From the Mouth of Eve" sock pattern by Bev Warner. I am knitting the socks in Schaefer Yarns, Handpainted Little Lola, which my husband picked up for me in Saratoga Springs, NY.


The sweater is also a design by Bev Warner, called, Amhra’n Gra’. The color is actually WOA Natural, but for reasons unknown to me, it looks tinted in the photo. In real life, it is a beautiful natural color.

By the end of today, should my schedule permit, I hope to be able to show more progress on these two lovely patterns.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Jen,

I can't wait to see the socks! I'm not familiar with that pattern.

Happy Knitting :)

Kim's Mom said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress on both of these projects! The sweater is such a work of art. I hope, one day, to have the experience and the nerve to give it a try myself!