My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

18 January 2006

Finally, Snow!!!


Finally it snowed in my part of the world. It took long enough but the sight I woke up to this morning was worth the 50 degree weather I have been tolerating.

So, what does one do on such a glorious, snowy day? Drink coffee, curl up with my cat, and knit!



Late yesterday my yarn arrived for my Taste of Aran Afghan Project, by Janet Szabo. I cannot wait to begin the various cabled designs.





My plans are to work on Amhra’n Gra’, by Bev Warner and to begin the Taste of Aran Afghan. In between those two projects I plan to take several coffee breaks and savor a few pages of Mrs. Dalloway, with my beloved cat on my lap. Who knows, I may even be able to catch a cat nap.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hey, I told you the snow was coming your way! It's looks very pretty.

Bev said...

The yarn is just gorgeous! What kind is it and where can I get some? Please, please send some snow out Wyoming way. It is too barren here during the winter without some white to cover the brown.

Kelle said...

You're making me jealous...as I sit at work looking out the window at the beautiful snow...wishing I was home knitting!