My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 January 2006

A Good Friend Is A Treasure.


Today was looking to be less than an ideal day. In all honesty, this past week has been rather dreadful. Just when I was wondering how much more I could handle the mail arrived. In it an envelope from my friend Carol. She knew I was having a bad week, but she could not have timed the arrival of this better. Not only did she send this lovely "Just Thinking About You" card of Blessing, but this beautiful wood Cross. It is not just any Cross, but a Cross Puzzler. The black lines are actually laser engraved words. The meaning could not have been more appropriate for today. Thank you Carol for blessing me with your friendship.

3 comments:

Carol said...

You're so welcome and I'm glad it blessed your day!

Jennifer said...

You did, and I am so thankful.

Stephanie said...

That cross is really cool - I've never seen anything like it.