My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

25 January 2006

I Have Been Tagged!

TAG...I'M IT!

Wendy tagged me today with a MEME list.

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. SAHM-current and most rewarding job
2. Elementary School Teacher-Sub
3. STNA/CNA
4. Retail Clothing

Four Movies you could watch over and over:

1. Sense and Sensibility
2. Pride and Prejudice-the original version
3. 4 Weddings and a Funeral
4. Hope Floats

Four Places You Have Lived:

1. Minnesota
2. Wisconsin
3. Wyoming
4. Ohio

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:

1. House
2. Bones
3. Upstairs/Downstairs
4. Jeeves and Wooster

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
Vacation:

1. Finland
2. Florida
3. Hawaii
4. New York

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. Knittersreview.com
2. Yahoogroups.com
3. Googlegroups.com
4. Garnstudio.com

Four Of My Favorite Foods:

1. Kung Pao Chicken
2. Spicy Thai Chicken
3. Chocolate Belgian Truffles
4. Norwegian Waffles

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:

1. Hiking the Snowy Range in Wyoming
2. Skiing in Montana/visiting my friend in Montana
3. Alaska-I have always wanted to visit
4. Maine-another state I would like to visit

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
Your mission....should you choose to accept it....post these same questions with YOUR answers on your blog....then you can torture invite 4 others to do the same :)

1. Bev
2. Jewel
3. Connie
4. Cynthia- pick from the KR web ring list at random, although having a kitty which looks so much like mine made me decide to choose her. :)

3 comments:

CynCyn said...

Thanks for tagging me! I now have something to post about :)

Bev said...

Good morning Jewel. I always loved playing tag. (choke, gag, cough)

Jennifer said...

Bev and Cynthia you are both most welcome. :D