My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 January 2006

My Olympic Challenge Yarn Has Arrived!

Let me introduce you to my Olympic Knitting Challenge yarn. It arrived in record time from Blackberry Ridge Woolen Mill, Wisconsin. These 6 beautiful hand dyed skeins of silk/wool blended yarn, color:Samarkand Blue will become, in just 16 short days, my Pi Are Square shawl. Keep watching for updates as the Opening Ceremonies draw closer.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, the Blackberry yarn is beautiful. Great choice!

Jewel said...

Berry Berry nice!

Jennifer said...

Thhank you Carol for introducing me to their site and this yarn. It is just yummy!

Jennifer said...

Thank You Jewel. It is asbsolutely gorgeous in person.