My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 January 2006

You Have How Many Projects On Needles?

The answer is as many as possible! I work best knowing I have many different projects in which I can pick up at any given moment.
Here are two more sweaters that are on my list to be completed by 24 December, 2006. I have 334 days to finish many, many sweaters and scarves.

The cabled sweater was published by Peer Gynt and designed by Halla Einarsdottir and can be found gracing the cover of Sandness Fritid 9809. Sandnes Uldvarefabrik puts out some wonderful Norwegian designs. I am knitting this in Cascade 220.

The second sweater is Nansen, by Dale of Norway, which I am knitting it up in Dale of Norway's Heilo yarn.

6 comments:

Jewel said...

Wow - Peer Gynt has a Nansen as well? They both are off to a great start.

Bev said...

My God Jennifer - Are you nuts? You have more going than I do. How long have you been working on Nansen? It looks awesome. I am speechless and feel so inadequate!

Wendy said...

Hi Jennifer...

Welcome to blogging...I'm a KR member too...and I've just tagged you for a MEME list. Go to my blog for the questions...

Wendy
http://2wetfins.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Yes Bev, I just may be nuts. LOL I have different projects in different rooms. I only worked on Nasen for an afternoon.

Jennifer said...

Jewel,
Thanks for catching my error. I have corrected it. Nansen is by Dale of Norway. Thanks for catching that.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for taggin me Wendy! It is a lot of fun. :-)