My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 February 2006

How A KO Coach Celebrates A Gold Medal!

This is the life of MY Knitting Olympics Coach! Oh, I realize we reached our goal and earned our gold medal last night. What I would like to know is how today, after being a Gold Medal Coach, she is any different. As the photo shows, she is happily sleeping in her Kitty Pi. The only difference I see is that she is not on me eating my dpns. If life were only as easy as she portrays it to be. The life of a pampered coach.

1 comment:

Carol said...

The coach deserves a much needed break after the hectic schedule of the KO. Sleep well, little Dani and dream of dancing mousies and how to torment your mom for next year's KO.