My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

15 February 2006

Insanity Or Dedication?


Sometimes there is a fine line between the two. Pictured is my coach, irritated and biting the dpns. I *think* she is trying to tell me to stop knitting with a fever of 103. Then again she could just be irritated that I keep photographing her while she lays on me. Either way, this is my progress on my MOE sock for today. I plan to take my coach's advice now and take more medication and go to bed.

4 comments:

Carol said...

I think you wore the coach out, but your MOE looks fabulous.

Jennifer said...

I need a more cheerful coach. I actually have teeth marks (not mine) in my dpns.

bev said...

She looks worn out. Probably all your fault too. oh and Jen - I am doing Nansen for my dad. Okay!?!

Jennifer said...

I am very pleased to hear you are going to knit Nansen with me. :)

As for my "coach", she was a tad grumpy last night.