My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

02 February 2006

Inside the Box from Emma's Daughter Designs!

Look what Came in the box! Yummy wooly and cottony goodness!






Wildfoote Luxury Sock Yarn in Peasant Blue and Elderberry. Both will be knit up in sock designs by Emma's Daughter's Designs.




Next Up is Nature Spun Sport Weight in Platte River Blue. this gorgeous color will be used to knit Alice Starmore's beautiful design, Eriskay.













Last, but not least, Cotton Fleece in Victorian Pink. This yummy color will be used in the SFKAL, to knit up the beautiful Spring Forward Cardigan, designed by Janet Szabo.

3 comments:

Carol said...

The yarns are wonderful. I love them all, but my mine didn't come yet! The colors are great!

Jewel said...

The colors are beautiful!! I *knew* I shoulda got some!

Holly said...

Ooooh Aaaaah. Beautiful colors! I love Brown Sheep yarns :~)