My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 February 2006

Knit The Classics Valentine's Book Swap Arrived!


Thank you Laura P! Everything is wonderful! I adore P.G. Wodehouse and this is one book I have yet to read. :-) I would like to be able to tell you I shall savor the chocolates, but I would be lying. The chocolates will be gone tonight. LOL The John Held, Jr. postcard is fantastic and I plan to frame it. As for the Starbuck's card, do I really need to say anything other than, coffee here I come? Last, but definitely not least, I cannot thank you enough for the Essential yarn. A very appropriate name. I was searching the web for a suitable yarn to go with my MOE socks-sad story actually, I fell short of yarn and need to frog the sock and was not having a great success on my search. Then the mailman arrived with the wonderful box from you! This yarn is indeed essential and shall become the toes and heels of my MOE socks. I will post them when they are completed. Hopefully before the Knitting Olympics otherwise they will be put on hold for those 16 days.
Thank you again Laura P. for the wonderful classics, goodies and for saving my sanity and my MOE socks. :)

To my Knit the Classics Valentine's Book Swap partner, your box went out this morning. :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Holy guacamole, that box got there fast! I sent it on SATURDAY!

I am so glad that you liked everything. I have been stalking your blog since I got your name, but I didn't want to leave any comments, lest I tip myself off as your book swap pal. Now I can comment with abandon! :)

Jennifer said...

The box is wonderful and I have already started in on the chocolates. :) I will be frogging my MOE sock tonight and adding the color you sent for the heels and toes. Thanks so much for being such a fantastic secret KTC Valentine swapper.

Stephanie said...

I love seeing what everyone else chose. I hope you will give us a book review and show off your socks when they are done!

bev said...

Jenn - wonderful box of goodies. I am jealous. Presents are fun! Have a great time with the chocolates and the book. Now, get to work on those socks - I wanna see.