My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 March 2006

KTC Swap Arrived-Thank You Christine!

My April 1st KTC Swap partner Christine spoiled me! Look at all the goodies. Starting left front, is a bag of Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans (I am drooling as I type). Behind the chocolatey goodness is an awesome looking mystery I have not read (YEAH) by Laurie R. King, titled The Beekeeper's Apprentice (I know what I am doing tonight)! The right side of the box contains all things wonderfully pink (my favorite color) and knitting related. Sorry my photography skills did not capture these well, so you shall need to trust me, I received GORGEOUS pewter Celtic buttons, perfectly suitable for my Spring Forward Cardigan. :) The buttons were sitting on top of two Luscious skeins of Lang Jawoll Superwash (I already have the lace sock pattern picked out in my head). And if that was not enough, behind the Pink Lang and the buttons are three skeins of Handpainted Artyarns Supermerino, which is so pretty I cannot stop looking at it. Seriously! I have not tried either yarns, but after fondling them, I know I will be buying many, many more skeins. Pink scrumptious Yarn, a Mystery Novel, and Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, I could want for nothing more. THANK YOU Christine

2 comments:

knittyref said...

I love Beekeeper's Apprentice. I read it probably 3 or 4 years ago. I'll have to pull it out and read it again.

And the varigated yarn is just yummy.

bev said...

Oooh Jen, Sumbunny luvs you! Oh what a great box.