My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

07 March 2006

Let the Sock Obsession Begin


It is official, I am addicted to knitting socks! I took a break to show the beginnings of this one. I just love being gifted yarn-thanks Carol! After this pair I have two gorgeous skeins of Cherry Tree Hill Potluck sock yarn waiting, begging to be knitted. Who would have ever thought I would be knitting socks. Wow.

6 comments:

bev said...

Love the yarn! What colorway and company is it? Aren't socks grand?

Jennifer said...

Thanks Bev! The yarn is Knit Picks, Simple Stripes. The colorway is #23547 "Vineyard".

I am loving socks. :D

Stephanie said...

Those are going to be really pretty.

Jennifer said...

Thank You, Stephanie. :)

trek said...

Socks just plain rock.

The only yarn I stash is sock yarn. And that isn't stash yarn, really, it is queue yarn since I know it is intended for, well, socks.

Happy sock knitting!

Carol said...

Enabling is such fun !!!