My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 March 2006

Me A Sock Addict?

Pictured here is a gorgeous ball of STR that arrived for the first installment of the Rockin' Socks Club. As you can see I am not overly far in this pattern yet. As a relatively new sock knitter, I find this pattern requires some attention and cannot just be dropped every time a child needs me. I solved that problem by beginning a second sock. It is my "no thinking involved" sock.

My "no thinking involved" sock is being lovingly made out of Sockotta.

I must say, it is not uncommon for me to have several sweaters going at once, but now several socks at once. Am I becoming a sock addict?

6 comments:

Carol said...

I think you're officially part of the "sock addict" club....keep knitting :)

Sourire11 said...

addict or no your socks look great!

bev said...

Yay! Jen is a sock addict! Go, Jen, go! Socks are so grand. I like that you have 2 going. Now it will be 2 or 3 sweaters and 2 or 3 socks. Fun stuff!

Three Sisters Yarn said...

Yay lucky you! I REALLY want some of that STR...keep on knitting =)

rachel said...

We should both learn to never say "never". I'm going great guns on socks, too. I love your STR yarn. Glad I finally found your blog!

Rachel

ttbookjunkie said...

I love the colors on both socks! How fun :)

Amanda