My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 March 2006

My Second Pair of Socks!


Ignore the blinding palor of my skin, it has been overcast or raining for months now. Instead look at the sock. My goal is to get both finished this weekend. I should be further along than I am, but life keeps getting in the way. I think the sock is turning out rather nicely considering this is only my second pair.

7 comments:

kelle said...

Your sock is fabulous! What needles are you using?

Jennifer said...

Thanks Kelle! I am using Bryspun Flex Dpns.

Carol said...

It's look far better on you than it would have on me :) Enjoy!

Christine said...

Looks good. Hope you're still on a sock kick come April 1st. ;P

Jennifer said...

Christine,
I am have it bad. All I want to work on is socks. My sweaters are feeling ignored.

bev said...

I love the sock. I love the yarn. It looks great! So glad you are enjoying socks. Aren't they gratifying? Almost instant gratification.

Sourire11 said...

The sock looks so good! I'm still afraid to knit socks but that pretty self striping yarn is making me reconsider....