My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

31 March 2006

Photo of My Sock Yarn for SYAC!

I joined the SYAC (Sock Yarn Addicts Club) for several reasons, not one was because I owned copious amounts of sock yarn I had forgotten purchased. I joined mainly to challenge myself to knit up all these socks. My stash is not the largest and most likely not the smallest. Each skein was purchased with an individual in mind. Which means, I have made myself exactly 2 pairs of socks. All the rest are going to relatives and friends. My ultimate goal is to have these 12 pairs of gift socks complete by the end of the SYAC When my goal is reached, I will be sadly, out of sock yarn. Maybe then I will need to move on to my sweaters? Baby steps. I cannot imagine not working on a pair of socks.

11 comments:

Carol said...

Oh how pretty! Can I put my order in for the pretty purple and black in the front?

bev said...

You have lovely sock yarn. And, if you are taking orders and the purple in the front is claimed, then I want my pair to be with the veriatgated green/blue just behind and beneath it.

Cynthia said...

Lovely stash and you have such a good plan! Can't wait to see it all knit up. There are some great yarns in that bowl; you will have a great time. Your friends and family will be quite blessed to receive your hard work!

Pat K said...

Nice yarn, enjoy the knitting up.

OzKnitter said...

Happy Knitting and I hope you reach your goal of having all of the socks done by the end of the SYAC. I too am drooling over the purple/lilac/black one and the CTH greens.

OzK

Jennifer said...

Carol, Carol, Carol. Your yarn was chosen long ago. It will be a surprise. :-)

Jennifer said...

Thank You Bev! I see you are as impatient as Carol. LOL

Good things come to those who wait. :-)

Jennifer said...

Thank You Cynthia. I am excited to see how they all knit up.

Jennifer said...

Thank you Pat. I am looking forward to seeing how each yarn turns out.

Jeanne said...

Nice stash! Is the purple yarn in front Black Purl from Lorna's Laces? I have some of that, and am trying to figure out what to make with it. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Pennie said...

SOCKS AWAY! I enjoyed reading your blog. I haven't attempted socks but I plan to sooooon.