My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 March 2006

Rockin' Sock Club 2006-Month One: from Blue Moon Fiber Arts Arrived!

Look at all the wonderful sock goodness that arrived in my first Sockin' Rock Club box from Blue Moon Fiber Arts! A very nifty binder with the history of Socks that Rock as well as useful tips and other delightful things sock knitters adore-including a GORGEOUS pattern I am going to begin this evening! How cute is this Key Chain? A hank of STR haind-painted yarn and the band reads, 'Rockin' Sock Club' and 'Emergency Sock Yarn Don't Leave Home Without It.' The Bumper sticker and Button are so darn cute. Sorry about the colors, we are expecting SNOW (YIPPEE) so no sun to help show the wonderful colors. Finally the yarn. This is the very first time I have ever owned a hank of STR. This yarn is SCRUMPTOUS. The colorway is so pretty. Okay, I need to get off and start these socks!

3 comments:

Carol said...

What fun and a great way to spend a snowy evening! I'm soooo jealous. Have fun.

bev said...

Love the package! I wanna sign up too. Where do you find all this cool stuff?

Christine said...

That sock yarn is HOT.