My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 March 2006

Spring In A Box!!

Look at what the Mail Carrier delivered! Warm fuzzy socks (my feet are almost always cold) with a bunny and a pink (love pink) flower which read, "Think Spring". But that is not all!

A box of Swedish Fish -okay those are almost gone, I admit to that. Two boxes of Peeps, who I fear will not make it through the day. The Chronicles of Narnia CD, rainbow colored Post-It notes, a divine smelling bar of Lemon-Verbena Triple Milled Soap, a gorgeous angel pin (she is on top of the Peeps), Brittany Birch dpns Size US#1 (My first and I cannot wait to play with them), and nestled between the Brittanys and the Narnia CD is the most lovely watercolored friendship card.

Thank You Carol for this wonderful Spring Box of goodies. It certainly has brightened up my week

No comments: