My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 March 2006

Welcome Spring

Today is the first day of spring. We did not really have much of a winter, so I am totally unprepared for spring and the heat that comes with it. I am still holding out for snow. All my flowers are up, my ducks are back, and there is no sign of snow. Yet I am holding on to a thin thread of hope. I will console myself, on this first day of spring, with coffee, a good book, and knitting.

2 comments:

cathych said...

I live in NC, so spring has really sprung here, lol! Your blog looks good, keep up the good work!

Sourire11 said...

I miss winter, too - I'm a skiier and it seemed like there were very, very few chances to ski this year. Oh well... your flowers are really pretty!