My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

29 April 2006

SSSHHH, Do Not Tell....

I admit it, I am feeling better. So much so, that I am supposed to be out back working on the yard. Well, I am in the backyard, note the lawn mower in the background.



Yet, can anyone blame me for working the heel of my Sixth Sense Sock on such a nice day? I plan to use the mommy Robin as my excuse. She is taking care of her eggs and I did not want to disturb her with the loud mower. After all, she does have young to grow and my knitting is almost silent.

2 comments:

CatR said...

Perfect excuse to not mow the lawn! Glad to hear you're feeling better :)

Jennifer said...

Thnaks Cat! I was healthy all winter then get slapped with this weird viral/bacterial thing. I look forward to not needing to take the medications any longer, nasty side effects.