My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 April 2006

Why I Have Not Been Able To Knit

This picture sums up my existence as of late. All that is missing is my bed, pillow, and my cat. Hopefully I will be back to my old knitting self in a week or less, since I am going through knitting withdrawal.




Note the medicine bottles. They look fairly common and innocent. I take each one 3 times a day (6 pills) and each time, they make me sick and dizzy. Yes, I am feeling sorry for myself this morning. I would like to be able to focus on knitting a simple sock. Good things come to those who wait, right?

2 comments:

Carol said...

Drugs AND caffiene???

Jennifer said...

LOL! Yes! How else can I wake up in the morning without my coffee? You just wish you had an antiviral and an antibiotic that made you sick. ;-)

Love Ya Carol!