My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

18 May 2006

An Early 15th Wedding Anniversary Gift!

In a mere six days I will be celebrating my 15th Wedding Anniversary. :-) My dear friend Carol and her husband sent us a gift from Athena's Silverland Desserts. They chose the Health Bar selection and they are good!



Inside the box is an assortment of 12 bars; Flax Seed, Oat and Date, Flax Seed and Peanut Butter, Figaro,The Big Fig,and Oasis.



A HUGE Thank You to Carol and her husband for thinking of my husband and me as we celebrate this wonderful time.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations! Don't eat them all in one day :)

Carol said...

Congratulations! Don't eat them all in one day :)

Jennifer said...

We did not. We have two left, but after tonight they will be gone. The boys like them as much as we do. :-)