My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

12 May 2006

A Package Arrived For Me!


Carol spoiled me! I will not complain though, it is nice to be spoiled every once in awhile. :-) I confess, the Swedish Fish were consumed before taking the photo, so I did indeed photo an empty box. As you can see, it is dark and dreary here. Carol is sharing her weather as well as her generosity. The bag on the right contains dark roasted coffee, but not just any coffee, Caribou Coffee!! It has been years since I have had Caribou Coffee and I plan on savouring every last drop. The yarns are wonderful! Opal Cotton #1336 and Trekking XXL #110 both purchased from Astrid, I am so glad I told Carol about her. :-) I have not used either yarns before so I am anxious to knit them both up. The beautiful blue bag from L'Occitane contained the most wonderfully smelling hand lotion made with lavender essential oil-I am a huge lavender fanatic. I shall be using this every evening. Also enclosed are 5 beautifully crafted gift tags of a knitting basket, needles and yarn. Thank You Carol!

My husband was kind enough to go out in this weather and take a photo of the yarn in natural light, yes it was drizzling , but the yarn is now safe and warm inside. Jammies, Caribou Coffee, and the skein of Trekking XXL await me. Thank You Carol!

2 comments:

bev said...

Jen - You are going to love the Trekking. It gets so soft when washed and blossoms beautifully. You are spoiled!

Jennifer said...

The Trekking XXL Ombre is GORGEOUS! It looks like a water colour painting. I am in love with this yarn (is that wrong?). Yes, I am quite spoiled by Carol. :-)