My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

14 May 2006

The Sun Came Out!

Seriously, the sun showed itself for about 3 minutes today. It has been raining on and off for the past 5 days. So being quick on my feet (work with it) I grabbed my sock to photograph it in the sunlight. I was able to only get one photo before the sun disappeared again.

Without further ado, my sock, notice the beauty of the colours.



Back to my Mother's Day dinner and British Mysteries.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, the sock looks wonderful. The colors look so different knitted up.

Sourire11 said...

wow! that sock is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Carol,
I am so glad you picked out this yarn for me. The colours are gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

Thank You Sourire. :-)