My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 June 2006

Always Call Before Digging

Safety tip of the day: Always call before digging.


I am taking a quick break from our continuing southern side of the house project. See the rustic walkway I laid? In all fairness my oldest did help please say you like it.


While DH and my oldest twin (the other twin was away) tilled the soil in preparation for grass seed:


The cat is the smartest of all!


I must depart as the guys appear to be ready for the grass seed I have yet to purchase. With luck I shall be able to move my arms enough tonight to resume knitting on my cardi.

1 comment:

Carol said...

The walk looks great, but I have to admit I like Dani's approach to yard work :)