My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

15 June 2006

Beautiful Yarn Arrived Via Post & Progress Update On the Cardigan

Look at what arrived from Astrid's Dutch Obsessions!

Opal's Hand Dyed Sommernachtstraum!

Carol, yours arrived as well, just in time for your vacation. :-)


Trekking XXL Ombre 105 for my Trek Along With Me


As well as Trekking XXL Ombre 100. I would hate to run out of yarn while Trekking. :D



Watch for progress photos of my summer sweater. Right now there is not much to show, but here it is; Stone Cotton Cardigan designed by Janet Szabo.


I am using Cotton Fleece, Colour Victorian Pink and size US 8 needles. I really did not want to use such large needles, but they were the only ones to give me gauge and drape.

Time for a lie down in hopes of ridding myself of this migraine. I have knitting that needs to be done.

No comments: