My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

26 June 2006

Cotton Fleece Cardi Update

Ta Da! The left and right fronts are done through the neck shaping. The back is still on a stitch holder, waiting for me. The photo turned out fairly well considering I ask my oldest (a non-knitter and a teen) to take the cardi outside and photograph it.



Time for me to lie down and hope my migraine goes away. Then I can tackle the back. Watch for updated photos.

2 comments:

Carol said...

The cardi is looking great! You're really moving along fast on it.

Jennifer said...

Thank you Carol. Having a migraine has slowed me down. I will be working on the back today. With luck, I shall be rejoining everything by late this evening. It is a beautiful sweater and my first pink project, ever.