My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 June 2006

First Day of Summer!

Our summer began with a bird rescue. A baby Robin,which we promptly named Zippy, was trapped overnight in our garage. We were fortunate to be able to watch him not only reunite with his mommy, but also learn to fly early this morning.



Rescuing birds aside, it has been a fairly uneventful first day of summer. I did a few more repeats of my cardi, which I think is coming along quite nicely.


The close-up:

2 comments:

rachel said...

I love the cardi. It looks like it will be beautiful for the crazy weather here on the east coast in July and August, and then still be wearable through most of the winter.

I keep looking at Astrid's website - I know I'm not going to be able to keep being good much longer.

Jennifer said...

Thank You Rachel! The sweater is almost all cotton, with some wool content. It is super soft and lacey enough (due to large needles-US 8) that it should get me through most seasons here.

Astrid's site is wonderful. :-)