My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

18 June 2006

Happy Father's Day!

In our household, Father's Day is a very special day. I am blessed with not only a wonderful husband, but a man who is a spectacular father. Later on I will add updates on his homemade cake (as of this writing, it has not been made).

Plans for today include; bike riding, hiking, and the dreaded southern yard.

For those new here, yesterday was part two of this enormous project. Yesterday, the southern portion looked like this (note: the right side was cleared on Friday):



Last night, the southern side yard looked like this:



We now are left with about 1,000 pounds of gravel from an old walkway to figure out what to do with not to mention approximately 4,000 pounds of stones to remove.

Someday I will be able to knit. I will.

No comments: