My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 June 2006

It Is My Birthday!!!

My Cake! A Butter Pecan Turtle Ice Cream Cake from Graeters.



I have received many wonderful well wishes from knitters all over the world. :-)

Here are some gifts:


Carol sent a wonderful gift card to Victoria Secret. My In-Laws sent me a gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond, my parents mailed a bra from Nordstrom, but I shall not post a photo. Then my family surprised me totally (and this is difficult to do) with this gift...



Yes, from Twisted Lily Designs, the necklace I have been drooling over! A gorgeous Kyanite and faceted Peridot beaded 20" necklace with a silver "wilted" rose petal (trust me, with my gardening skills, this is so me). Also included is a 16" linen cord for a different look.

The Beaded look:


Now the Linen Cord:


I did buy myself a wee gift from Astrid's Dutch Obsessions. No photos yet as the yarn was just ordered. What did I order? Trekking XXL Ombre in #100 and #105 as well as Opal Sommernachtstraum, hand dyed.

Time to party, the cat is about to get into the cake, seriously, look!

5 comments:

Sourire11 said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Miss Tonia said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! And I am so jealous! Such great gifts! Hope you enjoyed your day.

CatR said...

Hope you're extending any birthday privileges and celebrations as far as you can. Such a gorgeous cake...

Crazy About Sox said...

Happy Birthday! What a beautiful necklace...

Bonne Marie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! May all your dreams come true in the coming year...