My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 June 2006

My Cardi is Coming Along

My version of Janet Szabo's Stone Cotton Cardigan is coming along quite well considering my lack of knitting time and the fact I am using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, rather than Stone Cotton and needed a US 8 to achieve gauge and drape.
Ready for bad photo number #1?



Apparently morning sun is not working well to show the pattern. I will take an updated photo this evening.

EDITED COMMENT: Janet was kind enough to look at the cardi I am making and discovered a flaw. Thank goodness I am not too far along. The sweater shall be frogged and restarted soon. Watch for updated photos. My thanks to Janet for taking time out to point out this problem to me.

No comments: