My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 June 2006

One of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days where all you did was run errands and at the end of the day you felt as though nothing was accomplished? That is exactly how my Saturday has been. I did manage a few rounds on my cardi while at the library. Yes, the cardi went with me, since I know from experience that the boys will take forever to find what they want and check out, while I have it down in under 5 minutes. Looks as though it will be another gorgeous evening. To round out my uneventful Saturday, I plan to watch movies with he guys and knit.

My cardi was feeling rather lazy and is posed on the swing in the backyard.

No comments: