My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 June 2006

Ready to Trek!

It is difficult to believe it is already the 1st of June. Yet, I find myself excited because it marks the beginning of the Trek Along With Me journey.

I have two Trekking colours to choose from. First up for consideration:


Trekking Ombre 107


The second colour for consideration:


Trekking Ombre 166


I am leaning towards Trekking XXL Ombre #166.

My needles are picked out:



Normally I would go with metal Dpns, but with the heat and humidity here, I thought wood the best choice.

Now, to plan my first hike of the summer.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I like your choice of Trekking to work with...what pattern?

trek said...

I'd also go with the 166 and I like Brittany needles too.