My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

17 June 2006

Why I Was Too Sore To Even Hold Knitting Needles

Yesterday we worked clearing 'wild Ohio" from the side of our house. We managed to finish one side-it took all day. I was so exhausted yesterday I could not even pick up my knitting.

The cleared side:



The other side, not only has weeds( difficult to photograph the enormity of these "weeds". For perspective my teens can hide in them)



but rock piles (again, looks small in the photo-I could only wish it shrunk) and dirt/mulch piles (enormous by themselves, yet dwarfed by the rock pile)!



How many believe I will uncover snakes today? Yes, me too. ICKY!

No comments: