My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 July 2006

Happy 4th of July!!

To start Independence Day off properly, I finished my cardigan! All that is left is to block it and the silver button. The blocking will be completed before this evening and I only just commissioned a button from Twisted Lily Designs. I cannot wait to see what beautiful creation Heather makes. Her jewelry is fabulous, go check her shop out.

My cardi (sans button and blocking):

I must run, if I have a hope of wearing the cardi this evening. May everyone have a safe and enjoyable holiday. I have some cooking to do before the block party and fireworks this evening.

Tomorrow The Braids Cardigan begins!

4 comments:

Carol said...

The cardi looks great!

Carol said...

The cardi looks great!

heather said...

That cardigan sure did turn out swell! It fits you perfectly, and goes good with your tan. Now all you need is the sparkly silver button and you'll be all set.
Great job Jennifer!

(and thanks for mentioning me.)

Sourire11 said...

It's beautiful! I love the color...can't wait to see the button!