My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 July 2006

Jewelry, A New Bike, and Knitting All In One Day

Look what the mail carrier delivered. I would like to take this time to mention that it is extremely difficult to photograph jewelry. All of the pieces (which are so much more lovely than the photos depict) were made by Heather of Twisted Lily Designs. Her work is wonderful and she is a delight to work with.

All the pieces (necklace, 2 pairs of earrings, and a custom made button for my pink cardi)


Close-up of the button


Close-up of the necklace (the shorter linen cord did not make it into the photo)


Close-up of the Tide Pool Earrings


Close-up of the pink sapphire earrings


My cat, once again put out because we are using her space for photos


Now, my new bike. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, it is great exercise and I can now go biking with he guys. On the other hand, I have not been on a bike in about 27 years-I have a slight fear of bikes. Wish me well.


Finally, my Braids Cardi update, there is not much to show-yet.


As soon as I get the button sewn onto my pink cardi, I shall take photos.

2 comments:

Carol said...

The button is lovely and I can't wait to see it on the cardi. I'm drooling over the tide pool earrings. I just might have to buy myself a present!

I love to ride my bike..so when you move in you can bring it along.

CatR said...

Wishing you well with the cycling, the bike looks very sensible and comfy. The button is gorgeous too.