My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 July 2006

Never Mind Me

I am just in a crabby mood today. No way around it. I have tried going over what I should be grateful for, which I am, yet I am still crabby. I need to go back to bed, which is not going to happen.
I attempted to take a couple of shots of The Braids Cardi before I separate it into three sections. I have, to my recollection, never knit a sweater that begged to be blocked like this one does. The cardi looks fine all stretched out, but I cannot capture it in a photo stretched, so imagine it blocked, with a button band and neck.

The front-or what there is thus far


The back (again imagine it blocked)


I probably should not have posted and just stayed in bed today.

No comments: