My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 July 2006

Nothing Much To See Here, Keep Moving

A quick post to let all know I am still knitting, although my time has been cut down drastically. My family and I have been very, very busy working in the attic. We managed to buy a home with packaging peanuts under the insulation in the attic-not good. So, all the insulation needs to be lifted, the peanuts removed (snow shovel works best) and insulation relaid. Fun? No. We have also been spending our evenings biking. I am getting better every day. :-) These past few days have provided precious little knitting time.

All I have to show for my limited knitting time is part of the back-remember I did say there was not much to see.

No comments: