My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 August 2006

Carol Spoiled Me, Again!

Carol has returned from her vacation and she brought goodies back! She sent me a HUGE box!
The box contains almost all pink, I *heart* pink! Inside the box, sat Baldric the Trekking Sock proudly displaying all the wonderful gifts Carol picked out for me.
Inside the box Carol sent; Blueberry tea, a 2006 Blueberry Festival T-shirt from Ely, MN; Pink Cycling Socks; Regia Sock Yarn, High Fibre Summer 2006 Knitting Patterns, Rocks from MN; and a beautiful book titled, Bountiful Blessings.



The tea is divine. I had one last night with a Blueberry scone-yum! Not only did you find me something pink, but with a moose on it as well and I am pleased to say the shirt fits! The cycling socks will make their maiden voyage today-see cycling and knitting can go together. :-) The sock yarn will make the most awesome socks! I can already visualize them knit up - must resist and finish The Braids Cardi first. Now, who would have thought 2 little rocks from MN could cause such a fuss in my house? High Fibre-I had not heard of it before but I do indeed like the patterns, especially the Malabrigo Hat pattern. Last but not least, the Bountiful Blessings book. I am reading one entry a day. The entries fill me with hope and love, and yes make me cry. Thank You Carol!

3 comments:

trek said...

What a great friend!

Sourire11 said...

oooh what a nice package!

Carol said...

I'm so glad you liked everything :)