My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 August 2006

Migraine Wednesday

Not much shall be accomplished by me today as my migraine is driving me to my bed. Yesterday was a good day, so I shall focus on that. The weather was beautiful, the humidity was down, and I was able to go on an intensive paced hour bike ride with my husband. Prior to that I lifted weights and worked a little on my Braids Cardigan.

There is not a lot to see, but since I do not know how long this migraine will last, I decided to show photos of the sleeve. This was my fist exerience doing a sleeve in this manner, but I think it turned out nicely. All that is left is to conintue in pattern, while decreasing, to the bottom-no cuff on this cardi.

The front:


The back:


Only 1 1/2 sleeves to go. The very talented Heather is making custom designed buttons for this cardi, I cannot wait, her work is always wonderful! :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, it's very pretty...I better get busy, huh!!!

heather said...

Wow, you're almost done! It's looking really really great Jennifer. Look how nice the sleeve seam is, I bow to you.

I hope I can make buttons to equal your knitting talent. Shoot.

Hope your migraines leave you alone for a while!