My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 August 2006

T-14 Hours And Counting

In about 14 hours my in-laws will be here. We have been frantically cleaning, organizing, shopping, cleaning, stocking up on groceries, planning a party, and have I mentioned cleaning?

Knitting has not yet occurred and I was not going to blog again until I had something to show that was knit related. Heather of Twisted Lily Designs finished the buttons for my cardigan. Go, take a look, they are SPECTACULAR!

I will do my best to finish the cardi this weekend so I can sew those absolutely stunning buttons unto it.

Did you go look at the buttons yet? What are you waiting for? Me, I am off to clean.

No comments: