My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

07 September 2006

It Has Been Awhile

The Braids Cardi is almost finished. Approximately 15 rounds before blocking. Knitting has always proved soothing to me, but not this week. Maybe it is only stress relieving if I am knitting for someone else? I received some rather disturbing news earlier this week at the doctor's office and I go in tomorrow rather early for an MRI of my brain. I am trying to stay up beat and positive, which I have not been too successful at. Hence the lack of knitting, bike riding, or posting.

I shall try to distract everyone with this quiz. I think it is a fairly accurate assessment of where I am right now.

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

Lurker here, but wanted you to know I will be thinking of you today and hope all turns out well.

Best wishes, Cindy (sorry, no blog)

CatR said...

Hey Jen. Hope your guys are taking extra special care of you and that your scan showed nothing unusual. Thinking of you, Cat