My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 September 2006

It Has Been Awhile

Just when I was deciding what I should do with Braids Cardi I was struck down with a cold which turned into one seriously nasty sinus infection. I have completely ignored all knitting, except a few rounds here and there on the body of my FLAK sweater. Apparently my camera has decided to behave about how I feel. This is the one and only picture I snapped before the batteries gave out. I know progress photos can be boring and this one is a challenge to view, but it is the best I can do right now. Off for some Nyquil Sinus and a cup of tea.

1 comment:

CatR said...

Hope you're feeling better Jennifer, sinus pain is so nasty. The sweater seems to be coming on well!