My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 September 2006

September Is Here!

I am looking forward to autumn very much. This summer has been hectic to say the least. I have not been overly productive this summer, as far as my knitting goes. The weather is slowly beginning to cool and my need to knit is increasing.

I am *still* not finished with my Braids cardi. I am almost finished with the second gusset, I am in the home stretch.

Some photo updates...

...the right sleeve-completed.


...the left sleeve with the gusset almost finished-only two decreases left.


...my sweater receiving absolutely no respect.


Photos of my autumn blooming clematis:



And a close-up

No comments: