My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 November 2006

Just Checking In

I have absolutely nothing to show. I have not knit in weeks. Life has been crazier than usual. I took time just for me and read a few novels. My family and I had fun decorating for Halloween. The Trick or Treaters were adorable! Now we are into November and I am trying to adjust my evening running schedule and wardrobe. All my knitting money is going into running clothing, but I am not complaining. :)

Well, that is about it. I go back to the Neurologist in about 1 1/2 months to discuss tests results, how high my risk is for another stroke, stroke medications levels, all that fun stuff.

I need to plan my running schedule for 2007 as well as plan for Thanksgiving, the twins' birthdays, and DH's birthday.

Just another busy month! I may try to finish the FLAK, but no promises.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Now if only you could figure out a way to knit while you run - THAT would take care of two birds with one stone. Don't worry - the yarn and sticks will be waiting for you.

bev said...

Hope you are doing well. Nothing else really matters.