My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 January 2007

Welcome 2007

2006 was a relatively good year, with the exception of my stroke. Until the great Christmas tree mishap of 2006! W had an enormous tree that we put up after Thanksgiving and assumed it was a good drinker. We were wrong. Christmas Day we realized a lot of the gifts were damp, but honestly did not think much of it. A few days later we were taking down our tree and the entire tree skirt was covered in mold (the tree skirt was promptly disposed of. Under the stand was also mold. :( The stand was also disposed of!
Our carpet was deemed a total loss and this is how our living room looked for 3 days!


We should be receiving all new carpet in about 2 weeks. Until then, my house is a disaster. As soon as the carpeting is installed I can resume my knitting.

Happy New Year!

No comments: