My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

14 February 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing everyone in the
blog community a Very Happy Valentine's Day!

It is another snow
day here, for which I am quite grateful. It means an entire day with
those I love dearly and it is warm enough for the boys to play outside
in the snow, giving DH and myself some quiet time. :-)

I did knit a lovely scarf for a gift, and then failed
to photograph it for my blog. So dear readers, I have been knitting, I
just failed to photograph my lovely scarf to share with all of you.

I do however have some photograph's of a beautiful Couples Valentine's
Torte my wonderful husband and I shared this morning. Enjoy the photos,
it was even more delicious than it looks.







No comments: