My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 July 2007

Ravelry, Aran Afghan and FWIPs

It has been quite some time since I posted. I could list everything that has kept me away, but instead I shall be happy to be back. :)

I am now a member of the wonderful Ravelry community. :)

I am working on creating my own Aran Afghan, here is one of the blocks:


Also, I just ordered The Great American Aran Afghan pattern today as well as the yarn kit, so I look forward to receiving the yarn and pattern and beginning my first block.

Well, those are my updates for now, it is time for me to go figure out more about my Ravelry pages.

4 comments:

KnitNana said...

That's GORGEOUS!
(((hugs)))

bev said...

Jenn!!!! Hey!!!!! I love your block. It is really different. Hope all is well with you and yours. Wanted to drop in and say hi and let you know that the blog has moved. Follow me over to Emma's Daughter - kay?
Miss you! Think of you often!

new blog

http://emmasdaughterdesigns.com/blog

Carol said...

The afghan block looks great!

I'm still waiting on Ravelry. My name hasn't moved up the list in at least a week. SIGH

LivM said...

Dette ser ut til å bli nydelig. Jeg har også kjøpt oppskriften til GAAA, men har ikke startet på det enda. Ønsker deg en fin dag!