My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

17 August 2007

Autumn Rose KAL

I *thought* I had enough projects queued up and ready to knit, but as usual I was wrong. When I saw Eunny Jang's Autumn Rose Pullover it was love at first site!

Two days ago I placed my order from Two Swans Yarns (again I cannot hyper-link, sorry) and I will post pictures as soon as the Shetland 4 book arrives as well as the yarn kit.

I am *so* excited that I had to share.

In the mean time, I have been a good knitter and swatched out all my other projects while continuing to knit blocks for The Great American Aran Afghan.

If anyone knows why I can no see the buttons to spell check, format, hyperlink, or do anything else helpful on my blog, please send me an email.

1 comment:

bev said...

Wow Jenn; seeing the progress of this sweater will be fun. It is absolutely lovely. What colorway did you order? Brave, brave, busy woman! This is going to be so much fun to watch.