My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 August 2007

My Tilted Dster is Done and a Sneak Peak at the Autumn Rose Pullover

Voila! My Tilted Duster is finished. :)



Knit with Berroco Peruvia in the colour Chipotle, this was a fun and fast knit. I made it using zero ease and it still came out large enough for me to use as my winter jacket.

A Sneak peak at my newest project, Eunny Jang's lovely pattern: Autumn Rose Pullover which can be found in the Shetland 4 pattern book.




Unfortunately the distributor was out of Old Gold, the main coulor, so this project is on hold until the yarn is back in stock.

1 comment:

bev said...

Jenn; Your duster looks great! What a wonderful gift to yourself. Can't wait to see Autumn Rose. You should have that done within the week of the arrival of the main color. LOL