My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 September 2007

Diamonds Upon Diamonds Cardigan

Well apparently working on two cardigans was not enough. Look at this gorgeous Autumn colourway cardgian I found in Interweave Knits Winter 01/02 Magazine.

The Pattern is called: Diamonds Upon Diamonds, which requires a US size 0 and 1 circ needles. I am using Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift and the colours look wonderful.

Here is a sneak peek:




More Cardigan Updates to follow.

4 comments:

Carol said...

I love the new cardigan. Jamieson is one of my favs.

bev said...

You are a glutton for punishment! Colors are great and will knit up beautifully.

Marina said...

I love those colours! Don't know whether it's a good thing that I don't have that issue.

JenW!~ said...

just stopping by to say hello from one Jennifer and fellow Ohioan to another. Love the colors for the cardigan,can't wait to see it finished.